Welcome to The Housing Authority of the City of Alameda
We are in the process of re-designing our website to make it more user friendly. Please take a few minutes to complete this needs survey to better assist us during the development process. Thank you.
Website design survey
All our wait lists are currently closed.
If you applied for the section 8 wait list in early 2015, please
check your application at
Please click on the Waitlist link for more information
- Non-Discrimination and Disability Policy (504 plan)
- HUD Discrimination Complaint Form
- Request for Reasonable Accommodation
- Current Payment Standards
- HUD Income Limits (Section 8 / CDBG / HOME)
- State Income Limits (State and BMR)
- Rent Review Advisory Committee
- Next Board Meeting
- Section 8 Participant Rent Increase - Questions and Answers
- Complaint Form
In partnership with the entire community, the Housing Authority advocates and
provides quality, affordable safe housing, encourages self-sufficiency, and strengthens
community inclusiveness and diversity in housing.